Online Banking has now been introduced for ALL Steward Bank customers. Previously, online banking was restricted to businesses. Customers can perform the same transactions that are available on the Square App. Steward Bank has done this to ensure that our customers enjoy a seamless experience across our banking platforms.
- Go to online banking portal
- Input account number, mobile number and last 4 digits of card number
- Confirm Details
Following the launch of the Merchant Services Portal that allows businesses to immediately access and move funds after customers have transacted on the traditional POS machine or on the Kwenga device, Steward Bank had revamped online banking for business.
The online banking portal has been re-designed to be user-friendly. The online banking portal has the same features and functionalities as before.
- Fill out Mandate Form & Submit to Account Executive
- Bank Operations creates an online profile for Merchant/Corporate/Agent
- A verification code is sent to the parties specified on the Mandate Form
- Each individual receives that One-Time code and uses it to set-up his/her profile
eAlerts & eStatements
This option allows you to receive free, customized alerts about your account activity and notices each time there is a transaction on your account. Customers can choose mobile and or email alerts.