The Steward Bank Online Banking facility is available to all customers. This service allows customers to conduct financial transactions on a secure website from anywhere, at any time using their phone, smart device or laptop. Through Online Banking, customers are now able to make payments, transfer funds and pay bills at their convenience! Customers are also able to link all their accounts to keep track and monitor all transaction activity.
Registration is simple and can be done in a few easy steps.
- Download and complete application form
- Submit the signed and completed form to your closest Steward Bank Branch ( Diaspora Clients - scan and email your signed form to email@example.com)
- Receive confirmation email from Bank
- Download Soft Token (from the list below) If you have received a Physical Token, you may skip this step
- Register credentials using our Self Service Portal
- LOG IN to ONLINE BANKING
The Activation Guidelines provided will assist you with your registration process.
Download the token from your Smart Device App Stores
|WEB TOKEN (Runs in browser)|
|Mobile Device (Please ensure that you select and download the software that is compatible with your device)|
eAlerts & eStatements
This option allows you to receive free, customized alerts about your account activity and notices each time there is a transaction on your account. Customers can choose mobile and or email alerts.
Our online self-service portal will allow you to:
- Register your Online Banking Credentials
- Download and Activate your Online Banking Token
- Change forgotten password and memorable word Access our self-service portal here: https://onlinebanking.stewardbank.co.zw/SelfService/