The Steward Bank VISA Corporate Card is a reloadable international prepaid card that enables you to transact securely and conveniently. It allows you to shop in stores and online as well as withdraw cash at any ATM displaying the Visa logo worldwide.
The card uses Chip & PIN technology, also known as EMV, a feature that guarantees secure and safe transacting.
Card can be loaded at any of our branches.
VISA Corporate Card Attributes
- Chip and Pin Protected
- 3D Secure
- SMS & E-mail alerts for all transactions
Flexibility and Convenience
- Links up to 3 cards on 1 account.
- Enabled to receive Visa Direct Funds
- Transfer funds from a Steward Bank Visa card to another Steward Bank Visa card
- Reduces time spent on Admin functionalities.
- It is as good as cash
- Funds accessible 30 minutes after being loaded
Account Management & Relationship Management
- Manage international business activities by viewing your monthly statement
- Manage cards
- Online statementing upon request from the bank
- Replacement & new card requests
- No monthly service fees
Reporting, Self-Service & Card Block
- Quarterly, Monthly, ad-hoc periods
- Web-portal and mobile app access to track transactions, transfer funds and block cards
- 24/7 Contact center to block lost or stolen cards.
- Completed and signed application form
- Certificate of incorporation
- Directors’ national ID, proof of residence and photos
- Company resolution.
- $20.00 USD card issuance fee
- FCB clearance required for non SB applicants.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 263772191191 for further assistance.