KaShagi is an instant short term loan designed to take care of those moments where you need to bridge gaps in one’s finances for a short while. The loan application and disbursement process takes place in under 60 seconds by simply dialling *236# or *151#.
These loans may be accessed by customers who have an EcoCash wallet or a Steward Bank account. A customer may apply for a KaShagi Personal Loan up to a maximum of ZWL100.
How to apply from Steward Bank
- Dial *236#
- Select Option 3 –Nano Loans
- Select Option 1 – KaShagi
- Select Option 1 – Apply for KaShagi
- Your pre – approved loan amount will be displayed and you can select amount you would like to borrow.
- The funds are then deposited into your account
How to apply from Ecocash
- Dial *151#
- Enter your Ecocash pin
- Select Option 6 – Ecocash save
- Select Option 3 – Ecocash KaShagi
- Select Option 1 (Request loan) if you need a loan, Option 2 (Repay loan) or Option 3 to check your credit limit (how much loan you qualify to get).
- If you are requesting a loan, you then Enter Amount
- Select Tenure (Only one option – 1 month)
- Enter 1 to confirm
Approval is instant. An SMS will be sent with your repayment due date.
|Tenor (Days)||Handling Fee ( Deducted from principal )||Interest Rate||Penalty|
|30||15%||Free||5% *(principal + penalty m1)|