You can log on to the self service portal to:
- Check Balance
- Download Statement
- Card to card Transfer
- Block card
Follow link below to register
This is a pre-paid VISA Card for both Steward Bank and non-Steward Bank customers which gives them the convenience of loading their funds for use when travelling abroad. This card has no strings attached and one does not need to be a Steward Bank account holder in order to qualify for the card.
- Individual and Corporate travelers that require secure and safe methods of transacting rather than carrying cash
- Students studying outside the country that require a medium of receiving money from parents in Zimbabwe
- Small scale traders purchasing merchandise beyond our borders.
- It works internationally where Visa cards are accepted
- Ability to perform online transactions with the card
- It is as good as cash
- Cheaper transactional fees compared to available options
- Spending flexibility as is it is prepaid
- Instantly available - It is a “LOAD and GO” card
The following are the VISA Card Application requirements:
- Copy of National Identity Card / Passport / Driver`s License
- Completion of Visa Prepaid Card application form
- The card issuance fees is USD $10, (inclusive card issuance and initial deposit)
The Steward Bank VISA prepaid card is sold through Steward Bank branches and selected Steward Bank agents. All you need to do is visit any Steward Bank branch, complete a Steward Bank Prepaid VISA Card application form and submit the form together with your ID & $10.
Once this is done, you can collect your card from the Customer Service Officer within the branch.
The card can only be funded at any Steward Bank Branch.
- Accepted on more than 2,3m Visa branded ATMs and POS machines in 200 countries worldwide
- Prefunded using foreign currency only
- Non-personalised, thus, it does not have a cardholder name displayed on the face of the card
- Performs POS/Online and ATM transactions with a limit of $10,000 per month
- Our Visa cards are only sold at Steward Bank branches.
- SMS alerts upon transacting
The following are the service charges:
|Description of Service||Domestic||International|
|Cost of purchasing the card||$10||$10|
|POS and Online Purchase||1.75% of transaction value with minimum $2 and a maximum of $100||1.75% of transaction value with minimum $2 and maximum $100|
|ATM Cash withdrawal||3% minimum $3.50||3% minimum $3.50|
Clients can log on to the Visa self-service portal following the link https://icards.stewardbank.co.zw:4046/
If you lose your Steward Bank VISA Prepaid Card please get in touch with our customer service personnel using the details listed below. This will enable the Bank to block the card in order to protect your funds. A replacement can be requested at the branch at a cost of $10.
A platform that allows safe and convenient delivery of funds directly to your Steward Bank Visa Card from another VISA card or Visa Direct enabled e-wallet.
Anyone with an account, wallet or card that is enabled for VISA Direct origination, usually accessed through their Bank’s mobile app or online banking. The sender may verify if this service is available with their Bank.
Only your 16 digit Steward Bank Visa Globetrotter Card number along with your name. Do not disclose any other details such as the expiry date or the CVV number (3 digit security code at the rear of the card)
Sender financial institutions have varying limit restrictions and your sender should verify with their Bank. The transaction will be declined if the amount being sent exceeds the authorised limit. You may receive funds to the maximum of your monthly transactional limit.
Visa Direct funds will be credited within 30 minutes to 1 hour of transaction depending on sender institution.
Notify your sender if funds are not received in an hour’s time.
Make POS/online payments or withdraw funds from an ATM that accepts VISA
Yes, you can withdraw from the branch and prevailing withdrawals fees will apply.