Kwenga Dance Millennial Edition Competition
How to Enter the Kwenga Dance Millennial Edition Competition
1. Submit a video and win
- Download the Kwenga Song – mp3 file can be downloaded here -https://soundcloud.com/steward-bank-210850402/kwenga-jingle
- Film a short video dancing to this song.
- Post the video on the Millennial Club Facebook page
- Like the Millennial Club Facebook page
Videos that will have the highest number of likes will stand a chance to win one of these amazing prizes
- 1st Prize – $500
- 2nd Prize $ 200
- 3rd Prixe $100
2. Vote for a video and win
- Like the Millennial Club Facebook Page
- Like AND share a Kwenga dance challenge video
- Weekly Prize – Headphone set
Terms & Conditions:
- The Kwenga Dance Millennial Edition Competition will run from Sunday July 2018 to Tuesday 31 July 2018 at 1300hrs. Any entries made after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- The competition is open to residents of Zimbabwe aged 14 years or over (with valid National ID) except employees of Econet Wireless (Private) Limited, their immediate families, their group companies, or anyone judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Sponsored Video will be disqualified.
How to Enter:
- To take part in the competition and be eligible to win the prize, entrants must do and complete the following:
- Be either a Steward Bank customer or not
- Be registered with a valid Facebook account
- If using Facebook like our page Steward Bank
- Download the Kwenga Jingle here - https://soundcloud.com/steward-bank-210850402/kwenga-jingle
- Record an original 60 second clip dancing to the Kwenga Jingle. Show us your best dance moves! Videos that do not make use of the Kwenga Jingle will be disqualified.
- Post the video on the Steward Bank Facebook page
- Videos that meet the terms & conditions will be left on the page for voting.
Entrants are allowed to submit multiple videos. However they are only permitted to win 1 prize per person in the random draw.
By submitting your entry you are agreeing and confirming that:
- You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of posting and publishing it.
- You have permission from all people appearing in the entry to submit it for these purposes.
- Your entry does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to you or anyone else.
- You grant permission to Steward Bank for an unlimited period, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish, reproduce, modify and adapt the entry for any purpose in any media without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- All competition entries will be moderated by Steward Bank and Steward Bank reserves the right to deny entry to all those who do not meet the requirements.
- Econet reserves the right to disqualify any entry which a) includes contact details such as telephone numbers, and postal and/or email addresses; b) is posted repeatedly; c) in Steward Bank’s sole discretion is considered to be offensive or inappropriate in any way (including but not limited to any objectionable content, profanity, potentially provocative, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements or hate speech); d) advertises products or services for profit or of a competitor; e) are seen to impersonate someone else; f) may infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or corporation; g) are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable in the view of Steward Bank.
Videos that contain the following material will NOT be allowed to enter the competition & will be automatically disqualified:
- Copyrighted videos (i.e. the Video must be your own original work);
- Any videos over 60 seconds will be disqualified (the Video must be 60 seconds or less);
- Video containing nudity or partial nudity;
- Video containing provocative or sexually suggestive behavior;
- Video portraying hate or hate crimes;
- Video containing or portraying violence;
- Video containing offensive gestures or language;
- Video containing drugs, drug paraphernalia or drug use;
- Video encouraging harassment or cyberbullying;
- Video containing content or language of a political nature;
- Video containing depictions of child endangerment;
- Video directly promoting a competitor product, company or service;
- Video encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- Video containing alcohol or promote alcohol use;
- Video infringing on the intellectual property of third parties; and/or
- Video infringing on anyone’s Constitutional rights.
Winners of the competition shall be selected through the number of likes on the video with the video with the highest number of likes being the winner.
The prizes are as follows:
- 1st Prize – $500
- Weekly voting prizes - Headphones
If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, beyond Steward Bank’s reasonable control, then a substitute prize (or that part of the prize) of equal value and or specification will be awarded in lieu.
- The winner shall be contacted via telephone & WhatsApp within 48 hours of the end date and time of the competition.
- The winner may be asked to provide proof of age and identity to claim their prize in accordance with the terms and conditions above.
- Steward Bank will take all reasonable steps to contact winners but in the event the prize is not claimed by the winner within 21 days of such notification, Steward Bank reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and conduct a redraw for this prize.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information.
- Prize winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this competition as requested by Steward Bank at no extra compensation, over and beyond the award of prize.
- Any decision by Steward Bank on all matters, including any calculations, relating to the competition are final, conclusive and binding, and no correspondence in relation thereto will be entered into.
- Steward Bank reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice, subject to approval by its legal team.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or application material relating to the competition, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Steward Bank shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this competition (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy or defamation of the Entrant or any third party).
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants retain the rights to all work uploaded to the site, but Steward Bank is granted permission by the entrant to use the videos for an unspecified period, as it may wish and shall not pay or give monetary benefits or benefits in any other form, to owners of the works unless agreed upon in writing. This is to encourage all participants to submit only original videos in the competition.